If you love your current location and home, consider a major renovation instead. Utilizing the existing foundation and structure, our team works with you to enhance your space. Providing modern, redesigned options; you choose the look, the floor plans, fixtures, and finishes.
Some other personalized look and feel benefits include:
1. Increased Comfort – If your home no longer meets your needs, a home renovation could make it much more usable and provide added comfort.
2. Increased Home Value – Upgrades to a home will help increase its value.
3. Reduction in Maintenance Costs – Like anything else in life a building must also be maintained. Home repair costs tend to increase as homes age, but with a major renovation it will ensure that home repairs are greatly reduced.
4. Reduction in Utility Costs – Building materials are constantly improving and becoming much more energy efficient. If the home renovation includes new windows, and doors you can increase the level of energy efficiency thereby reducing energy costs.
5. New Trends – A major renovation will incorporate the latest trends. Open spaces and clean lines were not always sought after, but today they are crucial. Kitchens have also become the hub of the home and it is important that your home adapt to new trends.