We are passionate about working with customers to design and build quality infill homes. As well as providing attractive investment opportunities for our infill projects.
With previous and ongoing extensive design and construction experience; Ben and Tom founded Urban Sky in 2013 with the focus on designing and building infill homes. Their vision is to assist with the city’s urban redevelopment.
Growing up in uptown Toronto, Tom enjoyed urban living. However, it was when he moved to the suburbs in high school, that he became more aware of the extra resources required to support the outlying areas. He had the idea of creating viable urban housing, and this idea stuck with him as he obtained his engineering designation. In response, he and Ben (owner/President of Cormode and Dickson) launched Urban Sky.
Urban Sky exists to serve (5) very important needs:
- Provide affordable and modern designed urban living in a variety of housing types
- Encourage better utilization of existing municipal infrastructure and services
- Support local businesses and community services through increased density and usage i.e.) grocery, coffee shops, community services
- Environmental awareness through walkable communities
- Create investment opportunities
THE URBAN SKY DIFFERENCE
We build outstanding value. That is our mission. And we genuinely believe in the high-quality homes that we can provide. We are approachable; understanding that good design matters and that our customers always come first. Working with us means choosing local. In addition, it means having access to our amazing team who will work with you to design your next home and explain each step of the build process. And we are always available to answer any questions you may have.